DISCLAIMER AND USE AGREEMENT
The user of this service understands and agrees:
(1) The records provided by this service come from records maintained by the North
Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC). The information is current only
as of the date it is provided, and the records are made available on an "as is" basis.
The people entering the records for the AOC are fallible and, therefore, there may
be mistakes in some records. Some records also depend on information provided
by other agencies, such as the Division of Motor Vehicles, law enforcement,
corrections, and other courts. For all those reasons, the provider of this service
cannot guarantee that the records are accurate and complete.
(2) Although this service uses as many identifiers as are available, including birth date,
address, gender and race, the record found in a search still might be for someone
other than the individual being searched. Criminal records generally do not include
a social security number.
(3) These records are provided to the user via email. Due to technical and other
considerations the provider of this service cannot guarantee that emails will be
successfully sent and/or received. These records are provided only for the user's
own use and may not be publicly disseminated by the user.
(4) The user must comply with all applicable laws concerning access to or use of
criminal records, and the user must comply with the federal Fair Credit Reporting
Act, 15 USC 15 1681 et seq.
(5) The user will hold the provider of this service, its officers and employees, harmless
from any expense or damage resulting from the publication of information provided
by this service.
(6) The user will pay all bills for service according to the rate schedule in effect at
the time of the use.